In life opportunities abound, it is only time that is limited! The opportunities at ACTS are varied and interesting - from employment (casual, part time and full time) to partnerships, associate, and subcontract relationships.
ACTS can provide you the opportunity to work on challenging projects and the tailored work arrangements to suit your aspirations and needs. Our people really do come first - happy and productive people results in great outcomes for our clients, which in turn provides for greater success for our company.
ACTS is a growing company, and our employees are our strength. We want to attract and retain the most capable staff, employ them in stimulating roles, facilitate flexible work environments, encourage and support professional development and provide a clear long-term career growth path. Voluntary retention of talented people is our goal.
ACTS people are the face of our company - so as a potential ACTS employee you will have demonstrated superior performance in their chosen work speciality and will command the respect of their peers, clients, managers and workers. You will be a leader in your field of expertise, someone who will bring to the table experience, qualifications and skills that our clients need and value. The ability to think with creativity and innovation, work flexibly unsupervised or in teams, and pride themselves on their professionalism are highly regarded.
Feel like you fit? We'd love to hear from you. To start the ball rolling, simply complete the ACTS Expression of Interest form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a current copy of your CV.
Here are some of the employment areas we are currently looking for good people to support:
- Acquisition Consultants, Capability Document Developers (engineers and operational experience valued), Workforce Planners. Location-Canberra
- Military Instructor Pilots and Qualified Flying Instructors - Transport, Fast jet, Ab-initio and Advanced Trainer, Simulator experienced. Preferred background as ex-RAAF, -RNZAF, -RAF or -RCAF QFIs required to meet customer expectations. Various locations including WA, VIC, NSW and QLD.
- Technical Writers and Training Developers - we have several projects that require teams of technical and operational training developers and technical writers with previous military training design experience. Various locations including WA, VIC, NSW and QLD.
- Flight Inspectors (airborne equipment operators) and Flight Inspection Pilots, Data Manager, Operations Manager for a possible opportunity, Queensland basing.
- Compliance Auditing and Operational Systems Development - operational and engineering staff required for compliance audits, system and procedure design, consulting to users and facilitators. Experience in compliance and regulatory requirements and COA/CAR knowledge essential, knowledge of JAA/FAA requirements highly regarded. FOI and/or Compliance Auditor experience would be advantageous. Location - various Australia wide and in Pacific region.
Partnerships, Subcontractors and Associates
Our strength doesn't reside just in our employees; we look to expand our service offering through partnering, subcontracting and associate models to allow unique and specialised capabilities collaboratively without taking away from the identity of the individual team players.
At ACTS, we believe greater things can be achieved through partnerships, and that synergistic and collaborative relationships can provide a better value for money proposition for many clients. We focus on "win-win" partnerships that are delivering real value to the customers and suppliers alike. With niche partnerships we each excel in our own areas of expertise, in so doing we deliver real value. We do not believe in adding cost needlessly, and we focus on keeping the margins associated with your involvement to a minimum.
For smaller companies, associates and subcontractors
ACTS believes that a genuine partnership among focused providers is the best recipe to create unbeatable teams. We have our specialist skills and you have yours, and together we can make a formidable team. The opportunity requirements, and our respective strengths, will lead to an easy division of responsibility and work-share. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we could combine our efforts to create unique possibilities.
For larger companies
As a smaller company ACTS enjoys low overheads, niche focus and agility in execution that can be brought to your advantage. You can avoid the cost overheads associated with recruiting, training and employing staff for short duration consulting or training projects. ACTS is happy to partner through various arrangements - as a partner, subcontractor or alliance member.